1)Blondie had six number one singles in the UK in the late 1970’s/early 1980’s. Can you name two of them?
Denis, Heart of Glass, Sunday Girl, Call Me, Atomic, The Tide is High.
2) Reuben Carter was a Bob Dylan song about racial and social injustice. What was Reuben Carter also known as?
3) ” Nice One Cyril ” was a song by Tottenham Hotspur about Cyril Knowles. His twin brother, Peter, quit Tottenham Why?
To become a Jehova’s Witness .
4) Roxy Music released eight studio albums in the 1970’s and 1980’s. How many of these got to number one in the album chart?
5) Who’s famous song line went ” Don’t it always seem to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone …. “
6) Which group’s best selling album was ” Juju ” in 1981?
Souxie and the Banshees.
7) What is ” Ozzy ” Osbourne’s real christian name?
8) Which musical did the song ” You’ll Never Walk Alone ” first appear in?
9) Who’s second and third albums in the early 1980’s were Argy Bargy and East Side Story?
10) Levi Stubbs was a member of The Four Tops but whose single in 1986 was “Levi Stubbs Tears ” ?
11) Oasis (William is more commonly shortened to Liam)
12) The Corrs
13) The Charlatans
14) The Everly Brothers
15) The Carter Family
16) Carl or Dennis
17) Gibb – The Bee Gees
18) The Cribs
20) Families/Siblings in music