1) What was the Christian name of the Pinball Wizard ? Tommy.
2) This Liverpool band released their debut album in 1987 which made number two in the charts, and their first five singles all reached the top 40. Maybe best known a cover of the Isley Brothers ” Harvest for the World “, who were they ? The Christians.
3) According to the 1971 Cher song ” Gypsies, Tramps and Thieves “, ” Every night the men would come around …. ” and do what ? Lay the money down.
4) Which American female vocalist released the single ” Fast Car ” in 1988 ? Tracey Chapman.
5) Often described as Britain’s finest R & B band, with hits like ” Milk and Alcohol ” and ” Down at the Doctors “, which island in the Thames estuary were Doctor Feelgood from ? Canvey Island
6) Altered Images were a Glasgow post-punk band. They achieved three single in the top ten of the charts. Name two of them . Happy Birthday, I could be happy, Don’t talk me about love .
7) Which duo released ” Blue Savannah ” in 1990 ? Erasure
8) The band ” Ugly Rumours ” had which famous person ( ex-Fettes ) as their lead vocalist ? Tony Blair
9) Lindisfarne released the single ” Fog on the Tyne ” in 1971, but who had a version of it in 1990 ? Paul Gasgoine
10) Which Irish band toured with Tom Robinson in 1978, and released their first album Inflammable material in 1979 ? Stiff Little Fingers.
11) Living in a Ghost Town
13) John F. Kennedy
16) Red Hot Chili Pipers
17) Foo Fighters
18) Ariana Grande
19) When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?
20) Millie Smalls