1) Andy Scott, Mike Tucker, Brian Connolly and Steve Priest were all members of which 1970’s Glam Rock band?
2) Which Canadian sang ” it is better to burn out than to fade away “?
3) Which group had UK Christmas number one hits in 1996, 1997 and 1998?
4) ” Favourite Worst Nightmare ” was the second album by which band?
5) Who was John Robert Parker Ravenscroft OBE better known as?
6) Which band had a 1967 hit with ” Light my fire “?
7) ” The Long and Winding Road ” appears on which Beatles album?
8) The album ” All that you can’t leave behind ” was a chart hit for which band?
9) The Beatles released ” Yellow Submarine ” as a double A-sided single with which other song?
10) Which Tom Jones single came first -Green, Green Grass of Home or It’s not unusual or Delilah ?
11) Which Robyn song, released in 2010 and revived during lockdown, has been named ‘song of the decade’ by both NME and Rolling Stone magazines?
12) Which Bruce Springsteen video saw a pre-‘Friends’-fame Courtney Cox star alongside the New Jersey singer?
13) In 1960, what did the Drifters ask you to save?
14) Which Martha & the Vandellas hit was covered by David Bowie and Mick Jagger?
15) The Mavericks reached number four on the UK charts back in 1998. What were their plans for the evening?
17) After a heavy night the night before, what was The Scissor Sisters response when ‘the old Joanna plays’?
18) A number one hit in the US, Canada, Ireland, the Netherlands, and the UK; what was the title of Lady Gaga’s debut single?
19) What were The Wombats planning on doing, while celebrating the irony?
20) A top ten hit in the UK, what were Walk The Moon’s instructions on their 2014 hit?