1) q Who released the album ” Red Rose Speedway ” featuring the hit song ” My Love ” in 1973 ?
2) q ” Nobody does it better ” was a James Bond theme from 1977, sung by whom ?
3) q ” Which British male released his first album in May 2014 entitled ” In the Lonely Hour “
4) q Which Smiths album features the name of a Northern prison ?
5) q David Ball was one half of which early 1980’s synth pop duo ?
6) q The single ” Electricity ” and ” Enola Gay ” were singles from the end of the 1970’s / start of the 1980’s by which band from The Wirral ?
7) q Which two singing legends duetted on the song ” Girl from the North Country ” ?
8) q Which Undertones single featured a Subbuteo player on the front cover ?
9) q The Ronan Keeting song ” When you say nothing at all ” features in which film set in London ?
10) q Demob Happy, Lighthouse Family and The Animals are all bands from which English city ?
11) ‘Heathcliff’, and ‘Cathy’ are characters in which song by Kate Bush, based upon the book by Emily Bronte?
12) Bowie’s Diamond Dogs features songs such as ‘We Are The Dead’, ‘1984’, and ‘Big Brother’. All of these songs reference the book 1984, by whom?
13) Tomorrow Never Knows is the psychedelic masterpiece that closes Revolver. “Turn off your mind, relax and float downstream” and many other lyrics were adapted from where?
14) Pet Sematary was (surprisingly) The Ramones’ biggest hit. It was released as the soundtrack to a film adaptation of a book of the same name, by which author?
15) Grace Slick’s lyrics for Jefferson Airplane’s White Rabbit make many references to Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, and the follow up Through the Looking Glass. Who wrote these books?
16) A copy of Mikhail Bulgakov’s The Master and Margarita, a novel portraying the devil visiting the Soviet Union, was given to Mick Jagger by Marianne Faithfull. Which Stones classic was a result?
17) Handwritten, the fourth album by the Gaslight Anthem features several bookish songs, and even has the cover notes written by a celebrated author. The author wrote books such as ‘High Fidelity’, ‘Fever Pitch’, and ‘About a Boy’. Who is he?
18) Mr. Writer was a 2001 single for which Welsh band?
19) Why was Richard Melville Hall given the name ‘Moby’?
20) Love Story by Taylor Swift is one of many many re-tellings of which Shakespeare tale?