1) On Desert Island Discs, Bruce Springsteen declared that if he could only have one song on his desert island it would be which track from the 1975 album ” Blood on the Tracks ” ?
2) In 2010, the Royal Mail featured four album covers on a set of stamps – ” Let it Bleed ” by The Rolling Stones, ” A Rush of Blood ” by Cold Play, ” The Division Bell ” by Pink Floyd and which Clash album cover ?
3) According to The Kinks song ” Waterloo Sunset “. where and when does Terry meet Julie ?
4) When asked what was his favourite subject at school, what did Mick Jagger reply ?
5) In which band was Roddy Radiation in the late 1970’s ?
6) Along with Hank Marvin, name two other members of The Shadows.
7) Often referred to as a Blues Legend, who performed ” Crawling King Snake “, ” Boom, Boom ” and ” One Bourbon, One scotch, One Beer ” ?
8) Which band from West Bromwich has been described as ” the most heavy metal, heavy metal band of them all ” ?
9) ” Out on the floor ” ( Dobie Gray ), ” You did’nt say a word ( Yvonne Baker ) and ” Girls are out to get you ” ( The Fascinations ) are dance classics from which genre of Northern popular music ?
10) Which one of these T. Rex singles did not get to number one in the UK singles charts. Hot Love, Jeepster,Metal Guru, Telegram Sam,
11) Austrian born Gotye had a number 1 in 2011 with which song?
12) “All the other kids in their….” Are the lyrics to which Foster the People hit?
13) Omi had a reggae infused hit in 2014 dedicated to which type of performer, often seen at American Football games?
14) Which member of Stacey’s family had it “going on” in Fountains of Wayne’s well known single?
15) Michael Andrews and Gary Jules covered which Tears for Fears track for the soundtrack to Donnie Darko, taking it to number 1 in 2003?
16) A Levi’s jeans advert in 1999 fronted by the puppet ‘Flat Eric’ led to an unlikely number 1 for the French DJ Mr. Oizo. What was the name of the song?
17) Which novelty hit for Joe Dolce kept Ultravox’s Vienna from number 1 in 1981?
18) Life Fires is an anagram for which Owl City song from 2009?
19) House Every Weekend hit number one in 2015, and has had something of a comeback in these times of lockdown. The performer was named after David Bowie, what was his name?
20) What links these previous nine questions?