1) Blondie had six number one singles in the UK in the late 1970’s/early 1980’s. Can you name two of them?
2) Reuben Carter was a Bob Dylan song about racial and social injustice. What was Reuben Carter also known as?
3) ” Nice One Cyril ” was a song by Tottenham Hotspur about Cyril Knowles. His twin brother, Peter, quit Tottenham Why?
4) Roxy Music released eight studio albums in the 1970’s and 1980’s. How many of these got to number one in the album chart?
5) Who’s famous song line went ” Don’t it always seem to go, that you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone …. “?
6) Which group’s best selling album was ” Juju ” in 1981?
7) What is ” Ozzy ” Osbourne’s real christian name?
8) Which musical did the song ” You’ll Never Walk Alone ” first appear in?
9) Who’s second and third albums in the early 1980’s were Argy Bargy and East Side Story?
10) Levi Stubbs was a member of The Four Tops but who’s single in 1986 was “Levi Stubbs Tears “?
11) William John Paul, and Noel Thomas David led which English rock group?
12) Which Irish band had chart success with their own songs through the 90s and 00s, as well as a cover of Fleetwood Mac’s Dreams?
13) Tim Burgess (organiser of Tim’s Twitter Listening Parties), Mark Collins and Rob Collins are/were the core members of which Madchester band?
14) Don and Phil made up which close harmony singing duo had hits in the late 50s and early 60s including ‘Wake up Little Susie’ and ‘Cathy’s Clown’?
15) Johnny Cash’s second wife, June, was a member of which seminal American folk group?
16) Brian Wilson was one of the Beach Boys. Name another Wilson who was also a member of this group.
17) Who are Barry, Robin and Maurice?
18) The Jarmans, often joined by Johnny Marr (The Smiths), made up which 00s indie rock band from Wakefield?
19) Which band had hit albums in the UK in 2013 with ‘Days are Gone’, and ‘Something to Tell You’ in 2017?
20) What is the theme of these questions?