1) Which Bruce Springsteen song was the most successful single for Manfred Mann’s Earth Band ? Blinded by the Light.
2) Name three female singers that Marvin Gaye duetted with ? Mary Wells, Tammi Terrell and Kim Weston.
3) Which Yorkshireman had a massive hit with the duet ” Up where we belong ? ” Joe Cocker.
4) ” Stick a pony in me pocket, I’ll fetch the suitcase from the van ” are the opening two lines from which theme tune ? Fools and Horses.
5) Mike d’Abo wrote the famous song ” Handbags and Gladrags, as covered by Rod Stewart and The Stereophonics but which band was Mike in ? ManFred Mann.
6) Which American girl group released their first two albums called PCD and Doll Domination ? Pussycat Dolls.
7) The eleventh studio album by Pink Floyd had the first two tracks as ” In the flesh ” and ” Thin ice “, and the third track was released as a single in November 1979 ? What was the third track ? Another Brick in the Wall.
8) In November 1979 which British new wave band had a single in the top four with ” Eton Rifles ” ? The Jam.
9) Who was born at 40 Stansfield Road in Brixton ? David Bowie.
10) Which Heavy Metal band formed by David Coverdale is one of the few results in an internet search for famous bands from Middlesbrough ? Whitesnake .
11) Richard Wayne Penniman performed under what stage name? Little Richard
12) Different songs with the same title (1st word, 2nd word, 1st word again) have been released as singles by the Rolling Stones, Dusty Springfield and Oasis, as well as being album tracks by the likes of Alice Cooper, Robert Plant, Radiohead and Laura & the Lovers. What is this ever popular title? Little by Little
13) At 1 minute 53 seconds 2018 country-rap hit ‘Old Town Road’ was the shortest number one single for over 5 decades. Who was the singer? Lil Nas X
14) Mercury nominated British rapper Simbiatu ‘Simbi’ Abisola Abiola Ajikawo has had a busy lockdown, and released the ‘Drop 6’ EP recently, gaining a lot of airtime on the likes of Radios One and Six. What is she more commonly known as? Little Simz
15) What genre of music is included in the name of the state capital of Arkansas? The Avant-Garde cellist Charlotte Moorman and Amy Lee of Evanescence are both from there, and celebrated saxophonist Bill Clinton also resides in the town! (Little) Rock
16) In 1975 Jimmy Page claimed which rock band, including members like Lowell George and Bill Payne, were his favourite American group? Little Feat
17) Who did the Everly Brothers want to wake up back in 1957? (Wake Up) Little Suzie
18) Mumford & Sons’s first (and best) single was released in 2009. What was it called? Little Lion Man
19) The first group to win X Factor is also one of the show’s most successful. What is the name of the 4-time UK charttoppers, known for hits like Black Magic, Shout Out to my Ex, and Salute? Little Mix
20) What song was a minor hit for Elvis Presley back in ‘68, but was a worldwide hit in 2002 when remixed by Junkie XL? A Little Less Conversation